Do you have a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)?
- Yes – we can take care of the annual administration for you
- No – we will refer you to one of our financial planning referral advisors, who can advise you on your superannuation and investment options.(Note – we are not licenced financial advisors and therefore will not provide you with any advice as to superannuation or other investment strategies, should your licenced financial advisor recommend a self-managed superannuation fund for you then we will be happy to set this up in accordance with your licenced advisors statement of advice).
Let our team take care of the following for you:
- Setup of new funds (where you have a statement of advice from a licenced financial advisor recommending such);
- Annual fund financial statements, member statements and tax returns;
- Arranging the annual fund Audit with independent auditors, ARC Super.